Delivery & Returns
All items posted within Australia or the UK are sent by standard Australia Post or Royal Mail, respectively, and should arrive 2-4 working days after being dispatched. Should you require express shipping please select the option at the checkout with the additional charge. Items will not require a signature on receipt unless multiple items are ordered and the weight exceeds 500g.
International Shipping, including to the US, should arrive within 5-10 working days after being dispatched. Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.
- You can return any item for a refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving your original order.
- We'll send your replacement to the default delivery address on your account - we can’t send a replacement to an address that’s not your default delivery address. To check or update your address details, log into My Account and click 'edit' below your Address Book (remember to click 'Save' when you're done).
- If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead.
- If you want a different item, the item you want is sold under a different product code, or the item you want is a different price to the price at which you bought the original product, then you'll need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
- We will refund the price you purchased your item at. This includes sale items. If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We try hard to accept all returns and they don’t need to be in the original box or bag, as long as they're securely packed. Where possible, returned items should include tags and any packaging.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.